Contact InformationTo learn more about hospice care and how we can customize our many services to meet your needs please contact Meridian At Home Hospice at 732-751-3750 or email us at Hospice@MeridianHealth.com.
To learn more about our many services and how we can customize them to meet your needs, please feel free to call one of our advisors
at 1-800-655-2555 or contact us.
I wish I knew...
"I wish I knew earlier about the many ways the hospice team could have helped me with Betty’s care. From the home health aides to the nurses and social workers, everyone at Meridian was extraordinary! Most importantly, they allowed me to enjoy more quality time with her."
~Bill Abbott, Red Bank
Every moment of life is precious. To honor and respect those moments, especially at life's final stages, Meridian Hospice is committed to helping clients live their remaining days in the greatest possible comfort and dignity.
We recognize that death is not an event but a process, and we are dedicated in assisting our clients and their family during this natural process.
Hospice provides one-on-one personalized care delivered by a qualified specially trained team. The Meridian Hospice Team includes a physician medical director, certified nurses trained in hospice and palliative care, licensed clinical social workers, chaplains, hospice aides and trained volunteers.
Our hospice team will provide:
- Regularly scheduled visits from specially trained team members.
- Hospice Physician Medical Director in collaboration with the clients Attending Physician to direct care.
- Registered Nurse Case Manager to provide care, coordinate services and educate about the clients specific health care needs.
- Assistance with personal care needs.
- Medical Equipment such as hospital bed, air mattress, oxygen and wheelchair as needed for care and comfort.
- Medications for pain and other symptom control.
- Medications related to the terminal illness.
- Emotional support and spiritual guidance for the client and their family.
- Empathic volunteers, who listen, read or provide companionship.
- Hospice nurses are on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Continued follow-up with bereavement care for families.
Hospice may be provided:
- At Home
- In-patient at Meridian Hospitals
- Assisted Living Facilities, and
- Skilled Nursing Facilities